In order for your application to be considered:
- You must have successfully completed a postgraduate Bar course, the Legal Practice Course or be GCILEx or FCILEx qualified.
- You will need to be able to research the law and apply it to practical situations, alongside good attention to detail and the ability to write accurately and professionally.
- You will need to be switched on and able to think on your feet during pressured situations, whilst always putting your client's case forward.
- You will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- You must demonstrate independence, self-motivation and excellent time management skills.
- You will need to understand what is important and relevant to the client, as well as knowing the law.
- You are required to have access to a mobile phone, a printer, a computer and access the internet remotely, because LPC Law require reports to be submitted online.
- Your own transport (if outside London/major city).