An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Administrator to join a dynamic and fast paced law firm based in Greenwich.
Working within a team of 4 you will report to the Head of Accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing Supplier payments and other tasks relating to the running of the Accounts Department. A bright and enthusiastic individual, you must have a keen eye for detail and a systematic approach to work.
The firm provides specialist legal advice, case management and court representation. Our team of 220 legal professionals are located in every region of England & Wales and represent companies and individuals in every county court, day- in-day out.
In this role you will
- Check supplier & advocate invoices and prepare BACS payments
- Deliver excellent customer service, dealing with queries from suppliers and clients via email and telephone.
- Process cheques and BACs payments as required.
- Reconcile credit card and petty cash accounts.
- Take credit card payments over the phone.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- An organised and professional approach and a can do attitude
- Good attention to written and numerate detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A flexible and helpful approach
- A good standard of education, including GCSC Maths and English or equivalent.
- Previous experience gained within an accounts environment
- Working knowledge of Sage
This is a full time role based in our office in Greenwich. 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 17:30, with an hour for lunch.
The LPC Law Privacy Notice can be found here. By submitting your CV , you are consenting to the information you provide being kept on file and processed for recruitment purposes in accordance with the LPC Law Recruitment Privacy Notice and relevant Data Protection Legislation.
Please do not provide referee details within your CV. If you are successful in your application, reference details will be requested as part of LPC Law’s pre-engagement screening requirements at the appropriate time.
Due to high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.