Click below to purchase:
Terms and Conditions – LPC Law Charity Raffle 2023
1. LPC Law Charity Raffle 2023 (the ‘Raffle’) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. The raffle is registered under license number 15416 issued by Royal Borough of Greenwich Local Authority. The raffle is being promoted by LPC Law, 36 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3FN, for and on behalf of Bromley Brighter Beginnings. Registered Charity Number: 1162113 in England and Wales. All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards the work of the Bromley Brighter Beginnings.
2. Prizes for the Raffle are, for each of the dates shown, as follows:
Friday 1 December 2023 Molton Brown Advent Calendar - won with ticket number 1630 (Mrs C. Selby)
Monday 4 December 2023 Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - won with ticket number 1500 (Ms W. Begum)
Tuesday 5 December 2023 Afternoon Tea at the Ritz - won with ticket number 1005 (Mr E. Tang)
Wednesday 6 December 2023 3-month subscription from Bloom & Wild - won with ticket number 1308 (Mr P. Gill)
Thursday 7 December 2023 Waterstones Voucher - won with ticket number 1587 (Mr S. White)
Friday 8 December 2023 White Company Calm Wellness Gift Basket - won with ticket number 1287 (Mr M. Linnane)
Monday 11 December 2023 Amazon Fire Max 11 Tablet
Tuesday 12 December 2023 Fortnum and Mason Hamper (worth £150)
Wednesday 13 December 2023 Theatre vouchers
Thursday 14 December 2023 Crate of champagne
Friday 15 December 2023 L'Or Barista Sublime + 150 capsules
Monday 18 December 2023 Return Tickets to Paris (by Eurostar)
3. By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and ticket provided form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
4. This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
5. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £2.50 per ticket.
6. Tickets will be sold in blocks of 1, 2, 4, 10 or 20 via LPC Law’s website (www.lpc-law.co.uk).
7. The maximum number of tickets that may be sold in respect of this raffle are 8,000. You shall be notified, and a participant’s ticket price refunded in circumstances where all tickets have been sold at the time of your purchase.
8. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made by debit card or credit card (excluding American Express) via the world pay links on LPC Law’s website only. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone. Once payment had been made in cleared funds, participants will receive an electronic raffle ticket with unique ticket number.
9. The prizes are as described above under the heading ‘Prizes’ above. Specific prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions. Details of prize specific terms and conditions are noted under the heading below entitled ‘Prize Specific Terms and Conditions’.
10. The Raffle draws will take place at 11.00am on each working day from Monday 01st December until Monday 18th December 2023 in accordance with the dates stated under the heading ‘Prizes’ above.
11. The Raffle draws will be screened live via LPC Law’s twitter feed (@Lpc_law) each day and subsequently announced on LPC Law’s website (www.lpc-law.co.uk). Winning ticket holders will, in any event, be contacted separately by e-mail only to the address provided on purchasing of the ticket(s).
12. The closing date for the purchase of tickets is 5.00pm on the working day before each draw will take place e.g. 5pm on 30 November 2023 for the 11.00am draw on 1 December 2023 or 5pm on 8 December 2023 for the 11.00am draw on 11 December 2023 etc. Unless participants have been notified that all tickets have been sold out pursuant to clause 5 above, no refunds will be given for any tickets purchased.
13. All tickets purchased will be valid for each of the 12 daily draws or the remaining draws to be held, whichever is greater at the time that the ticket(s) is purchased i.e. if you purchase a ticket after 6 draws have taken place and that ticket is purchased before 5pm on the working day before the 7th draw, your ticket will be entered into each of the remaining 6 draws.
14. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be on the dates as noted under the ‘Prizes’ heading above. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
15. Prizes are subject to availability and LPC Law reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person who purchased the Raffle ticket will be the only person entitled to the prize.
16. Winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the draw.
17. A list of the titles and surnames of winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Christmas Raffle 2023, LPC Law, 36 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3FN. This list is for information purposes only and, subject to paragraph 18, prizes shall be awarded only to winning entries as recorded during the draw.
18. By entering the Raffle you agree to provide a photo of yourself (if requested), and to LPC Law using this photo and your title and surname in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the LPC Law’s and the Bromley Brighter Beginnings website and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
19. Otherwise, LPC Law will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle only.
20. LPC Law reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if it has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and LPC Law shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from it exercising such rights. LPC Law shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund LPC Law makes will be solely in its discretion.
21. If a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to LPC Law or, any cheque payment from LPC Law remains uncashed, after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
22. LPC Law reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
23. Subject to paragraph 22, LPC Law shall not be liable for:
• Raffle tickets, entries, communications, or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified;
• any late bank payments;
• LPC Law’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
• loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
• any failure or delay beyond LPC Law’s reasonable control.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit LPC Law’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
25. LPC Law may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. LPC Law’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. LPC Law operates a complaints and disputes procedure by telephone to ‘Christmas Raffle 2023’ on 0207 090 1500. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction using LPC Law’s procedure referred to above, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (www.ibas-uk.co.uk(link is external)), which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
28. LPC Law is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at www.gambleaware.co.uk (link is external) or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
29. If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact ‘Christmas Raffle 2023’ by writing to LPC Law, 36 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3FN.
Prize Specific Terms and Conditions
Molton Brown Advent Calendar
1. Subject to the prompt provision of a delivery address, one Molton Brown Advent Calendar will be sent to the winner by Standard delivery on the 1st December and received within 5 business working days.
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
1. The winner shall be sent, by Standard delivery, one Shark WV200UK Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner.
Afternoon Tea at the Ritz for two
1. The winner will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post, a gift voucher for ‘Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two’ at the Ritz London
2. The voucher will be subject to the Ritz’s own terms and conditions. Specifically, you should note the voucher’s expiry date.
3-month subscription from Bloom & Wild
1. The winner shall be sent a subscription of “3 months of Seasonal Blooms” and a date agreed for the first delivery.
2. Flowers will be subject to Bloom and Wilds own terms and conditions.
1. The winner shall be sent an e-voucher in the sum of £75.00 for Waterstones Book store.
2. The voucher will be subject to the Waterstones’ own terms and conditions. Specifically, you should note the voucher’s expiry date.
White Company Calm Wellness Gift Basket
1. Subject to the prompt provision of a delivery address, one White Company Calm Wellness Gift Basket will be sent to the winner by Standard delivery on the 8th December and received within 5 business working days.
Amazon Kindle Fire Max 11
1. The winner will be sent by recorded first class post one Amazon Kindle Fire Max 11 Tablet with Alexa, 11” HD Display, 64GB.
Fortnum and Mason Hamper
1. LPC Law will deliver to the winner by recorded first class post one ‘The Christmas Traditions Hamper’ from Fortnum and Mason
2. In the event that the aforementioned hamper is not available or discontinued, the total value of an alternative hamper from Fortnum and Mason will not exceed £150.00
1. LPC Law will provide the winner, by recorded first class post or e-mail, a Theatre Tokens voucher(s) equating to £100.00.
2. The voucher will be subject to Theatre Token’s own terms and conditions. Specifically, you should note the voucher’s expiry date.
Crate of Champagne
1. LPC Law will deliver to you by recorded first class post 6 (six) bottles of Champagne
2. The total value of all 6 bottles shall not exceed £280.00
L'Or Barista Sublime + 150 capsules
1. LPC Law will deliver to you a pre-selected collection of coffee pods, and a new L’Or Barista coffee machine via first class recorded post.
Return Tickets to Paris (by Eurostar)
1. LPC Law will provide the winner, by recorded first class post or e-mail, a Eurostar voucher(s) equating to £300.00.
2. The voucher will be subject to Eurostar’s own terms and conditions. Specifically, you should note the voucher’s expiry date.